Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wine Glass Dessert with White Chocolate Mousse

Need something quick, yet eligent for  dessert?? Try this recipe. 

(okay, very upset that the picture won't change to a vertical position, my apologies)



Wine Glass Dessert

Make brownie cupcakes and allow to cool completely. 
Peel off the cupcake liner and put in the bottom of a wine glass. 
Slice strawberries and arrange on the side of the glass.
Pipe the White Chocolate Mousse (see recipe below) on top of the brownie.

TIP: I made my brownies and mousse the night before and stored in fridge.  I also sliced my strawberries the night before so all I had to do was put the dessert together.



White Chocolate Mousse

6 blocks White Chocolate
2 tbsp. milk, warm
1 cup milk, cold
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
1 container whipped topping

Melt white chocolate and milk together.  Mix until smooth.  Add more milk if necessary.
Meanwhile, mix 1 cup milk and instant pudding.  Add vanilla, mix until smooth. 
Combine chocolate and pudding mixture.  Mix until smooth.  Then add whipped topping.
Allow to cool (I put it in the refrigerator overnight).
Transfer to serving bowl.

TIP: I put my mousse in a plastic baggie and put an icing tip (with a large opening) on the bottom.  Then it added a little bit more to the mousse instead of just a spoonful on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment