Monday, January 23, 2012

Chicken Tender Salad

Any time I fix chicken tenders I always have a few left over.  Instead of throwing them away or putting them in the refrigerator only to be pushed to the back and forgotten about, I place them in a zip lock bag and put them in the freezer.  Then I use them for a quick and filling salad.
 
 
Chicken Tender Salad
 
Put lettuce in the bottom of a bowl.  Cut up some red onions and put on top of lettuce.  Followed by shredded Parmesan, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese (or any kind you like).  Then I cut up my chicken tenders and put some boiled eggs on top of that.  Top it off with salt and pepper!  Serve with your favorite dressing. (I love honey mustard with this particular salad).
 
 
 
This salad would be great for dinner or lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment